Here’s what we look for when a user submits a request for us to feature their listing:
- Don't use stock photos as your first image. Using a photo that you took of the actual item in hand will give you a better chance of being featured. We rarely feature a listing with a stock photo as the first image.
- Blurry and out of focus pictures don't showcase your item well and we will rarely feature a listing with a blurry photo.
- Long vertical images don't work very well on our homepage so try to stick with landscape style photos.
- Be sure you have good seller feedback!
- Include a very detailed description of your item.
- Offer free shipping!