Although verification does not necessarily mean a user is 100% trustworthy, it is an additional tool that can help users decide whether or not to bid on your listings. Users who have completed all of the verification steps and have good feedback on the site can generally be considered more trustworthy than those without verification.
You can verify your account by:
- connecting it to your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts
- verifying with your phone number
- verifying with your credit card or bank account (any credit purchase will also qualify)
Looking to verify your account? The following links may help:
- Connect your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts
- Phone verification
- Credit card/bank account verification
Or you can go to your My Listia page and click on Verify Your Account on the left side of the screen. The verification methods available will be displayed on that page. See screenshots below.